Often we go through life solving our day-to-day problems without needing help. Other times, a severe illness, an accident or an emotional crisis can overwhelms us. In this section, you will find resources and tips on getting help when you need it most.
- 24-hour Crisis Line: 1 800 352 1141
Need to Talk to Someone?
- Regional Warm Line: 1-866-856-9276(WARM), from 6 pm to 12 am, 7 nights per week
- Drug & Alcohol Helpline: 1-866-531-2600 (24/7 ConnexOntario Health Services Information)
- Mental Health Helpline: 1-866-531-2600 (24/7 ConnexOntario Health Services Information)
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (24/7 service for ages 20 and under)
- Hope for Wellness Helpline 1-855-242-3310 (24/7) offers immediate mental health counselling and crisis intervention to all Indigenous peoples across Canada.
- Talk 4 Healing is a culturally grounded, fully confidential helpline for Indigenous women available in 14 languages all across Ontario.
- Good2Talk provides confidential support services for post-secondary students in Ontario and Nova Scotia
- mindSPACE offers free and confidential mental health services for children and youth under 18.
- Northern Initiative for Social Action’s (NISA) Regional Warm Line offers peer support to folks all across northeastern Ontario and addresses some of the challenges facing people with lived experience of mental health challenges/illness.
- BounceBack is a free skill building program managed by the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA).
- AbilitiCMT is an internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy (iCBT) program that you can access from any device, any time.
Looking for Community Support?
We’re here to help. Call us at 705-406-4088 or drop by one of our offices Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. We can connect you with supports and resources available in your community.
You can also check out 211 Ontario North for information on social, community, health and government services in Northern Ontario.