LivingWorks safeTALK is a half-day, in-person, suicide alertness training. Over the course of their training, safeTALK participants will learn to:
- Notice and respond to situations where suicide thoughts may be present
- Recognize that invitations for help are often overlooked
- Move beyond the common tendency to miss, dismiss, and avoid suicide
- Apply the TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, KeepSafe
- Know community resources and how to connect someone with thoughts of suicide to them
Visit: www.livingworks.net/safetalk for more information.