In House Programs
- Peer Support
- Support Groups (i.e. Depression/Anxiety)
- Knowledge/Resource Sharing (i.e. Referral)
- Educational Programming (weekly educational seminars of various mental illness, specialities self-help support groups)
- Life Skills (i.e. social skills, budgeting, nutrition, hygiene, gardening and laundry)
Community Outreach Services
- NBRHC-& Mental Health Regional Centre site visits
- Mattawa Mental Health Support Centre, Mattawa
- Home for Special Care (HSC)
- Women on the inside (WOTI)
- Community Outreach/Referral Process
- Addiction Peer Support
- Social / Recreational (i-e. sunshine, Therapy Dog, Reading Corner, monthly brunches, movie nights, X-box group, Music group and board games. and outdoor activities)
- Outdoor activities: social distance weekly walks, outdoor games.
Fitness and Healthy Lifestyle
- Exercise and Fitness club: 10 high tech exercise equipment providing group or individual exercise plan or group, Living Healthy
- Food is Mood: Healthy Eating and sharing recipes, Baking, Budgeting. (Food is mood virtual editions will offered)
Community Engagement Programs
- Annual Peer Support Week
- Annual Recovery Day
- Annual Mental Health Week
- Common Referral Triage Table
- Community Engagements
- Monthly Calendar of events
Innovative Peer Support Programs:
- Peer Support Navigator –NBRHC/ED (working with partnership with the NBRHC) Peer support presence at NBRHC/ED (enhancing the services of Crisis Intervention and working with partnership with the NBRHC)
- Learning Centre: offering six weeks introduction to computer fundamentals,
- Educational Workshops, Specialized Support Group i.e: Peer Directed Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (PDCBT), Peer Directed Anger/Emotional Program, Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) Wellness Wheel of Mental Health Recovery.
- Introduction of Virtual Peer Support Groups/Training are available.
- Peer Support Warmline.
- Formalized Peer Support.
We offer a wide range of services, some of which include social and recreational activities at our Drop in Centres:
- Workshops (self-care, mental health)
- Guest speakers
- Annual Christmas dinners
- Card making events
- Monthly tea social
- Tai Chi
- and more.