These meetings are free, safe and confidential. They are offered to family members supporting loved ones living with a mental health issue. We have an open-door policy, where our members can drop-in or call-in for an appointment when the support is needed.
Individual meetings are led by a peer support specialist. Our supporting goals include:
- Supporting family caregivers
- Facilitating good communication between family members & service providers
- Providing advocacy regarding mental health issues that affect families
- Offering educational opportunities that meet the needs of family members
- Providing appropriate services to North Bay and outlying areas of Nipissing district.